- Pilates class capacity will max out at 6 people with additional space between Reformers.
- Classes will end at 50 minutes to ensure extra time to sanitize between classes.
- Clean socks have always been mandatory but now we mean it.
- Private training will not occur during class times to limit the number of people in the studio.
- Expect air hugs and lots of pointing. 6’ of space between friends.
- Sanitize upon entry. All clients and teachers. Even if you just rubbed that alcohol cleanser into your palms before you walked in, we gotta see you do it again.
- Happy hour outside of the Studio. With limited occupancy we cannot congregate at the front. We know it’s hot, but the extra convo has to happen outside so we can keep our numbers low.
- Arrive on time, but not early. We don’t have anywhere inside to wait, and it’s hot. We will be ready for you inside at your scheduled time (and cannot wait to see you).
- All fitness class participants will enter & exit through the back door, limit 6-9 per class in-studio depending on location.
- Fitness classes will continue to be available on MINDBODY VIRTUAL.
- Personal mats or mat towels are required by all.
- Vinyl hand and foot loops that are easier to sanitize have been ordered for all Reformers.
- Personal Reformer mats are available for purchase.
- Complimentary homemade masks are ready for pick up now.
- We have a stockpile of wipes and sanitizer waiting for you.
- We will announce some tentative updates to the class schedule in the coming weeks as we know there are many private clients who typically come during class times.
Try and keep up.
Get monthly fitness tips, special offers, news and events.