Teach Pilates. Love what you do.
Become a fully certified Pilates Instructor with our 500+ hour training program. Pilates Sports Center was founded in 2000 and offers not only one of the most profoundly effective exercise systems ever developed, but gives special emphasis to the extensive rehabilitative aspects of the work of Joseph H. Pilates. The importance of quality instruction, well-rounded, innovative training, and good credentials cannot be ignored in today’s competitive world. The Pilates Sports Center Teacher Training Program (“PSC”) offers the finest Pilates instructor educational program available and is staffed with vetted, qualified, and PMA Certified™ Teachers across the USA and Internationally.
Instructor training begins this March 6, 2019
Get the full brochure for information on all upcoming programs at Remedy. If you have any further questions or concerns we invite you to contact us. We would love to meet you to introduce you to our Studio and discuss our program, as this is a big decision for you. Thank you for choosing Remedy and PSC. We look forward to seeing you in the Studio.
is to provide an education in the work of Joseph Pilates with the highest quality of instruction to create the most successful and capable Pilates teacher possible.
the classical repertoire and the essence of Joseph Pilates’ philosophy and has integrated modern principles of exercise science and spinal rehabilitation to make it safer and more effective. We are dedicated to providing the most current information available and to maintaining the highest quality of instruction. We are constantly refining our Programs.
to grow its programs worldwide without sacrificing its quality or integrity. PSC will uphold the highest standards of its instructors, business practices, materials and the work of Joseph Pilates.
- This 500+ hour program is offered in a comprehensive, modular, or private format.
- Class size is limited to achieve a high level of attention and service.
- A fully photographic manual will be provided for every course.
- Fundamental Pilates principals and philosophies.
- Client assessment and alignment protocol.
- Anatomy and Biomechanics taught using visual aids in an interactive environment.
- Pilates Mat/Reformer/Cadillac/Chair/Barrels Repertoire in both Classical and Progressive Pilates styles with modifications and variations.
- Pilates props skills utilizing the jump board, magic circle, rotating discs, balance/wobble board, foam rollers, thera-bands and balls.
- Creative training and program development skills for any level of proficiency.
- Medical anatomical terminology.
- Verbal and tactile cueing skills.
- Attitude, confidence and composure of a professional instructor.
- Studio etiquette and equipment safety.
- Ethics and scope of practice.
- Indications and contraindications for specific injuries and special circumstances.
- 15+ Hours of review of all material.
- Graduates of a Comprehensive Program will meet the criteria for, and be prepared to take, the Pilates Method Alliance Certification Exam.™
- Graduates of a Comprehensive Program will be able to acquire an entry-level position as a comprehensively trained Pilates teacher.
Full Pilates Certification
March ’19 – July ’19
April ’19 – May ‘19
May ’19 – June ’19
June ’19 – July ’19
Try and keep up.
Get monthly fitness tips, special offers, news and events.